Cranberry water cocktail



This is a quick and healthy drink that tastes great!

1 gallon of water (filter if you can taste chemicals or sediments in your tap water)
1 cup of pure unsweetened cranberry juice
Stevia or Truvia to taste. I usually put about 2 packets of Stevia Plus into the water.

This is a refreshing drink that can also help prevent Urinary Tract Infections, and similar problems.

If you can't find pure cranberry juice in your area you can make it from cranberries.
You can look here for the recipe: Canning Cranberry Juice Recipe.

I sent this recipe for cranberry water to my friend Amy. She has been having trouble with kidney stones. She is pregnant with her first child, and the kidney stones nearly caused her to go into early labor. She has been drinking water. I don't believe that water or cranberry water alone will prevent kidney stones in all cases. Some people are more prone to getting kidney stones than others.

Still it is important for us to do what we can to take care of our bodies. I'm proud of my friend Amy and all she is doing to take care of herself and her unborn baby.

I've written a bit about Amy though on my other blog.

Comments